Find your next challenge with ECS
Looking to develop new skills and further your career? Let’s talk.
At ECS, no day is the same. Every customer is unique. Every project is different.
Whether you’re already an expert or just starting out in your engineering career, ECS offers exciting roles where you can grow.
See a list of our current vacancies below:
- Assistant Accountant – East Midlands – Apply here
- Project Planner – East Midlands – Apply here
- Electrical Project Manager – East Midlands/Anglia – Apply here
- Site Based Electrician – East Midlands – Apply here
- Electrical Supervisor – East Midlands – Apply here
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor – East Midlands – Apply here
ECS have an in-house alliance with Cubed Talent, to recruit and fulfil all recruitment requirements for the business. For any recruitment enquiries, please contact Belinda Henshaw directly at email@example.com or on 07443 857776
We are always looking for talented people to build their careers with ECS. If you have experience in engineering, fabrication, project management and planning, technical administration, site and general operations, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
ECS Engineering Services is a forces-friendly employer. We support those who serve or have served in the Armed Forces, and their families. This is recognised with the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) Bronze Award, visible on our Accreditations page.