Find your next challenge with ECS
Looking to develop new skills and further your career? Let’s talk.
At ECS, no day is the same. Every customer is unique. Every project is different.
Whether you’re already an expert or just starting out in your engineering career, ECS offers exciting roles where you can grow.
See a list of our current vacancies below:
- Site Based Mechanical Engineer – East Midlands – Apply here
- Mechanical Project Engineer – East Anglia – Apply here
- Mechanical Project Engineer – Midlands – Apply here
- Electrical Supervisor – East Midlands – Apply here
- Site Based Electrical Engineer – East Midlands – Apply here
- Estimator – Midlands – Apply here
ECS have an in-house alliance with Cubed Talent, to recruit and fulfil all recruitment requirements for the business. For any recruitment enquiries, please contact Emma Johnsen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07551 766028
We are always looking for talented people to build their careers with ECS. If you have experience in engineering, fabrication, project management and planning, technical administration, site and general operations, send your CV over to email@example.com for consideration.
ECS Engineering Services is a forces-friendly employer. We support those who serve or have served in the Armed Forces, and their families. This is recognised with the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) Bronze Award, visible on our Accreditations page.