Find your next challenge with ECS
Looking to develop new skills and further your career? Let’s talk.
At ECS, no day is the same. Every customer is unique. Every project is different.
Whether you’re already an expert or just starting out in your engineering career, ECS offers exciting roles where you can grow.
See a list of our current vacancies below:
- Mechanical Project Engineer – East Anglia – Apply here
- Mechanical Supervisor – East Anglia – Apply here
- Mechanical Fitter (South East) – Apply here
- Estimator – Farnborough – Apply here
- Machine Operator (Engineering) – Apply here
We are always looking for talented people to build their careers with ECS. If you have experience in engineering, fabrication, project management and planning, technical administration, site and general operations, send your CV over to email@example.com for consideration.
ECS Engineering Services is a forces-friendly employer. We support those who serve or have served in the Armed Forces, and their families. This is recognised with the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) Bronze Award, visible on our Accreditations page.