ECS Engineering Services is a F4N-granted supplier of high-quality steel fabrications for new build plants and renovations.
ECS’s Fit For Nuclear (F4N) status has been granted by the Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC).
Stringent quality management systems and skilled engineers enable us to offer a wide range of fabrication services for the nuclear engineering sector, ensuring that the industry can rely on welding and parts to offer the utmost in safety, suitability and service life.
ECS Engineering Services structural steel fabrications are CE marked to Execution Class 4 (EXC4), attaining the quality manufacturing standards required for this challenging industry.
- CE marked steel fabrications to EXC4
- Precision welding procedures and testing
- Proven nuclear industry track record
- In-house design and manufacturing capability
- Large tonnage and cranage capacity
- Turnkey fabrication service
To learn more about our available fabrication services for the nuclear industry, please contact us.